Miss P and Baby E had a very nice Easter. Friday we went to the zoo for their Eggs and Paws Easter celebration. P had a great time looking at the fish with daddy. Saturday we went to the school behind the house for their Easter Egg Hunt. P wasn't so sure about collecting eggs with the kids - some of those kids were CRAZEEEEE. She just hung out with mommy and daddy and one of the volunteers made sure she got a couple of eggs. We went inside and did a few crafts and ate doughnuts. That night went to our friends' house to color eggs. It was a great time and P got to play with her friends Mila, Amaya and Myka. It was so cute to see the girls play together. We got home way passed P's bedtime and put her to sleep in her clothes. Unfortunately, hubby didn't change her diaper and she had pee everywhere Sunday morning. So, P got an Easter bath before getting to the good stuff. We plan to take the kids to see Gammy and Papa for Easter dinner.
She loved looking for her little eggs. We got plastic eggs and filled them with stickers. I didn't her a bunch of candy because I figure we have years ahead for that...plus, I don't really know what she can eat without choking. I got her a chocolate bunny and cookie from Whole Foods. I also got her a toy and bunny ears. She is just still so young - but even being that young she LOVED her visit from the Easter bunny. The first thing she did was dive into the chocolate bunny and eat its ears and head. I was a little concerned...uhmmm...controlling mommy....about her eating candy before breakfast, BUT it was Easter and I need to loosen up. :)
1 comment:
Are you sure that chocolate bunny wasn't filled with rum?
Post a Comment