The best part of the snow was that we got to play in it! I pulled Miss P around in this tiny sled hubby picked up. She kept wanting me to chase the dogs. Needless to say, I got a workout. We built a snowman and I kept picking her up out of the snow. The snow was rather deep and she kept getting stuck. haha! We tried snow angels, but that was a little advanced for her, so mommy just laid in the snow like a pile of goo and built the snowman.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Let it snow!
The best part of the snow was that we got to play in it! I pulled Miss P around in this tiny sled hubby picked up. She kept wanting me to chase the dogs. Needless to say, I got a workout. We built a snowman and I kept picking her up out of the snow. The snow was rather deep and she kept getting stuck. haha! We tried snow angels, but that was a little advanced for her, so mommy just laid in the snow like a pile of goo and built the snowman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aren't they so funny all stuffed in those snow suits?! And I love the way they waddle around in them.
D
Post a Comment