Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"New" bed and first night

bubbies did awesome last night without his crib side. He DID get up at 3am as I anticipated, but it wasn't my scenario. He basically called me from his room and the covers had fallen off. He turned to his side and whispered "mommy, make me all comfy cozy again." So I covered him up and he went right back to sleep.

The cutest part was when he woke up. He just stood there similar to what he had done his whole life, waiting for me to come up and get him. We all piled in his room and coaxed him to get out. P even modeled how to do it. He just smirked, pretty pleased that he had the option of hopping in and out at will. He finally "slid" down his blankets to the floor and we all clapped and cheered. I love those moments with my kids.

2 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

ha! That's great! I slept a few hours in Autumn's toddler bed last night...what is wrong with this picture! I want a big girl bed!!!! :)

Ute said...

Ugh, I love children. And I love, love, love those moments!