The zoo is so relaxing...well, not the actual zoo, but hubby taking Miss P to the zoo so I can have the day to myself is quite restful. Although, I have to admit, I am rather nervous about hubby taking off with his friend and his girls for a full day outing. I prepared him as much as possible and the rest is out of my hands. Everytime the phone rings I get really anxious thinking it is him with some horrible story of how an elephant got loose and trampled my darling P in her stroller or how a flamingo bit off her right toe. I need to just calm down and know that I have to trust in daddy and his instincts to take good care of our daughter.
I couldn't imagine going off to work and leaving her in his hands all day. How do women do it? I would be a total stresscase, I am sure, for a very long time until hubby proved he could manage on his own. I guess that is the nature of being overly protective and a bit controlling on my part.
My day is pretty full. I actually got the floors swept and mopped, laundry done, a shower and some long overdue photos of P up on Flickr in less than two hours. As soon as I finish up here I am off to the library to get some studying done. I absolutely need to send in some of my assignments for my independent study classes. I am pretty sure the professors have no idea I exist at this point in time...or think I dropped. Being sick with baby #2 earlier this summer put me extremely behind on schoolwork. Oh well, it'll get done. I just need time to focus, which today the zoo allowed me to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment