I can't believe it, but Big Lots has the best deals on things like baby toys, water, other types of mineral and fruit water, cleaning sponges, and nice decorations and wrapping paper for the holidays. Those are things I hate to pay huge amounts of money for, and since Big Lots is a closeout store the prices are low. They actually have some name brand items, too...and for a fraction of the cost you'd pay in the grocery or other places. I even got some Halloween candy there for SUPER cheap - and not the noname candy, but Hersheys, Tootsies, Double Bubble...
I would think if Miss P was off to college I could find some great things there for her dorm room. They have all these cheap kitchen appliances, furniture and back to school supplies during the later summer/fall.
My sis-in-law even mentioned she would shop there for Annie's toys. I mean seriously, why pay Toys R Us prices? Insane for toys the kids don't even really care about for more than two seconds.
This is a coupon for all of my buddies - 20% off for this week....ONLY!!
http://www.biglots.com/Coupon/BuzzclubCoupon.aspx
No comments:
Post a Comment