Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sick

P is sick. It really bums me out because I had lots of plans for today. We are still going to our cousin's Halloween party tonight. I am keeping her in all day so that hopefully she'll enjoy it without sneezing and hacking the whole time. I have a really warm costume for her when she goes trick-or-treating for the first time. Hopefully I'll get some great pictures.

It is really difficult to get the pictures I want and watch my child. I am always the one who takes the pics because hubby won't step up. I even got him a camcorder and he won't use it because it isn't digital. It is brand spanking new. I think I'll just sell it and use the money for a spa day and a new coat. haha! I think I am going to ask for a smaller camera for Christmas so I can carry it around with me. The camera we have now is terrific, but it is heavy to carry around in my purse and I don't want to keep it in the car where it could get stolen.

I am a little photo obsessed. I have over 6,000 photos of P since she was born. I back everything up on DVD so I don't lose it, and I am behind in doing that. I just can't do everything I need to get done and watch P. I can't imagine how much harder it is going to be when I have two. I am guessing I won't get much done. My house will be messier than it is now. oh goody. It is probably time for a maid.

No comments: