So, I think it is quite funny that not one of my family members is coming to P's Halloween party (and noone showed up to a cookout I had on Labor Day...but decided last minute to have all the family over to my aunt's house...hmmmm). My mom was supposed to help me at the party, but now she tells me that she and my dad have a Corvette thing to do...as usual. Luckily, I have a couple of friends and hubby will be here to help. I know that the kids' moms/dads will be here, but I really wanted to have help with structure and keeping things in line. I get so side-tracked, and really wanted to focus on P having a good time. Oh well - I am sure it will be fun and I am looking forward to it.
At least my mom babysits a lot for us - I should just be thankful for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment