Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Miss P says "Gobble Gobble!"

We are having dinner at my aunt's house. My mom and dad, Carol and Rick, Candyce's family and Great Grandpa will all be there. Hubby is making his traditional meat stuffing. The recipe is straight from his family in Ireland. It is delicious and absolutely HORRIBLE for you. I am sure I should probably get my arteries flushed after eating it, but hey, TG comes only once a year. I made a cranberry salad that is really delicious and uses whole fresh cranberries. No canned stuff this year (even though I do like the canned stuff, too).

We already have two Christmas party invites and many of our neighbors have their Christmas lights up. One of our local radio stations started playing Christmas music last weekend. I have to admit, I almost have all of my Christmas shopping finished up, but I am not listening to Christmas music as I do it....yet.

Well - the Macy's Day Parade is starting. Gotta run!

No comments: