As my readers know, Ethan was born at the end of January. Well, two girls in my mommies' group just had babies, too. So, there are three brand new ones in addition to our other little ones in the group. It is so much fun to see our group expand and welcome new little lives to befriend.
Well, I find it interesting that all three of our babies were born with a full head of brown hair and weighed in the 7 lb range. Ethan was born at 7lb 3 oz, Joseph was born at 7 lb 10 oz and Naomi was born at 7 lbs on the dot. And, we got so so many compliments on how cute E was when he was a newborn, and those same people should see these two little ones, too. They are just precious! Wow are we lucky mommies to have cute babes on top of having healthy babies. God couldn't have been more generous! And, I am so flattered because the girls each put their new little ones in the outfits I gave them. That was such a nice surprise when I looked at their hospital pics and recognized the outfits. They were my absolute favorite sleepers.
Beth put Joseph in the brown and blue striped sleeper I picked out when I was 7 months prego for E. I loved it, and it was the only newborn one I bought - luckily, because E was in it no longer than a minute. The sleeper Heather put Naomi in was a gift to P that my best friend in Boston sent. It was from Germany, so you probably won't find another baby in it here in Ohio! P and E and now Naomi have gotten to wear it!
Looking at those newborns makes it unbelievable to me that Ethan is 3 months old today.
No comments:
Post a Comment