Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

So cute

I am sure that every parent has "those" things that their children do that just make their hearts melt. Incredibly cute, adorable, sweet and loving little things Peyton and Ethan do remind me how sweet I am on them, and also that they love their mommy and love just being alive.

Yesterday, Shane and I took them to the park. I had to nurse E, so hubby played with P. I was watching her run the way she does - with her little bounce and her little arms out in front of her. She runs like the stereotype of a little girl. I caught myself just sitting there and smiling at her as she played. She likes to run up to me and tell me that she "swing, mommy" or "I pppllllay in the dirt, mommy" or whatever it is. If she is out with someone else she has to come home and see me immediately and tell me what she did. A few months ago when I was pretty much just taking care of my newborn, she went to her cousie's birthday party. She got home an ran up to me and said that she went to Chuck E Cheese and showed me her little goodie bag. She was so excited to have gone and seemed so excited to tell me about it. It made me feel so special.

Ethan, even in his mere 12 weeks, is quite the heartbreaker. I will have him laying down on the floor and doing something with P, or trying to keep her from hitting him, and I'll look down and he is just beaming up at me. Almost as if he was trying to get my attention the whole time by smiling. I love it.

No comments: