Whew! I am going to have a TWO year old! What is up with that????!!! I swore never to get married and have kids, and now look at me - an old married woman with two children....and I couldn't be happier!
P's birthday is May 1 and I am getting my plans underway. I have the invitations written out and just need to address the envelops and get them in the mail. I am inviting all of her little friends she plays with and family. We went in with a friend of our's on a bounce house and hopefully it will be in by her birthday. That'll be big fun for the kids, and keep them occupied! I have a few things in the works for activities and am still deciding on food. I need to get the cake ordered. I am all about ordering this year and making it easy on myself. Getting everything ready for the day isn't going to allott time for cooking, and that is fine with me. That part is always the most stressful when I am trying to pull everything else together...and this year I'll have Ethan to take care of in addition to cleaning, preparing, taking care of P, and shopping. Cooking just won't fit in. Now John can't complain that I put too many onions in the mac-n-cheese. :)
Papa Bill (Papa Bear as P calls him) gave P her birthday dress for Christmas. It is the cutest little pink Strausburg (strasburgchildren.com) with a purse. I can't wait for her to wear it. I will probably just put her in white little shoes Candyce let us borrow or get her some sandals.
I love planning her little birthday party. It'll be so much fun to plan E's as well. His will be so different since it will be for a boy and in the dead of winter. I'll have to put my thinking cap on for that one. Hopefully, this birthday party planning deal won't prompt a sweet 16 party that will end up on MTV...even though I am saving for it now (just joking).
No comments:
Post a Comment