I did it. I bought a manual breast pump: the Avent Isis On-the-go. It came with 4 extra bottles, two newborn nipples, the pump and a handy bag to carry it in for $60 at Target. It took me a while to decide what to do because when I go to New Hampshire I didn't want to bring my electric pump. It would be too big and then I'd have to worry about the battery going dead, blah, blah, blah. So, I decided to get a hand pump. I am putting it together today to see how it works.
It has a lot of parts to it, but it looks easy to assemble and carry. It says it is really quiet and assures good massage for let down. From what I read, it works really well. I read reviews on Amazon and inquired on the La Leche League forum. I am crossing my fingers that it isn't one I have to constantly pump and end up getting carpel tunnel.
I'll post again once I get it cleaned, boiled and used.
No comments:
Post a Comment