Ethan is officially 6 months old today! I can't believe how quickly this time has went. Of course, time goes pretty quickly when you are half in reality - I have been pretty sleep deprived all these months. The world could have been taken over by aliens and I probably wouldn't have known the difference. But, it has been worth it so far and is only getting better.
He is such an angel. I am just so smitten with him. If you read a previous blog entry you will see some of my favorite things about him, but I want to write a few more things in honor of his 6 month birthday.
- He is sitting up supported.
- He grabs for anything that crosses his path: toys, my fingers, my hair, earrings, food.
- Everything he grabs promptly goes into his mouth.
- He loves to bounce and jump.
- He looks great in blue.
- He loves to smile and laugh at his sister.
- He is very ticklish.
- He looks you right in the eyes and coos right back to you if you speak to him.
- He is almost out of his bucket seat - and it was the biggest one you can get!
- He is going to the allergist to see what he is allergic to - so far dairy and soy.
No comments:
Post a Comment