I have searched all over the place to read about anyone having the same experience I am in their ninth month of pregnancy, but I can't find a thing! I am almost 37 weeks and literally, my butt and thighs have blown up overnight. Could it be because Christmas was just here and I ate more than I thought or is it merely the whole pregnancy thing?
I truly know I overate for a few days over Christmas, just like anyone I indulged in sweets and had more than 2 helpings of things that tasted good, but c'mon, not enough to make my pants THIS tight! I went to the doctor three days ago and only gained 4 and 1/2 pounds in a month, so I thought I was doing pretty good. I have gained a total of 28 pounds so far, but it really feels like 50 at this point in time. I am hoping to do the 30/35 pound thing (which is more than what I gained with P, but I read that women who are expecting boys tend to eat more while pregnant and nursing than do those women who have girls....go figure).
It was quite shocking to look at myself this morning and see a swollen, double-chinned hippo staring back at me. I seriously look bigger today than I did yesterday! I am so ashamed. I went shopping for the boy so he had some things to wear when he is born and literally was embarressed to be in public. I have had people, literally two weeks ago, ask if I was pregnant. NO - I just have a big belly, boobs and always look this swollen, tired and irritable...thanks for asking. Am I not only with child but crazy, too? I think I look pretty pregnant when I look at pictures of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment