Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Car Seat

I want to get a new infant car seat for the baby boy because the one we used for P wasn't that cushiony. I think the fact that it was so hard was why she cried so much whenever we went anywhere. I am talking every place we went she cried in the car. The reason I am pretty sure it was the car seat is because when I got a new one she literally stopped crying the first time she sat in it. Granted, it is top of the line Britax so it is probably like a recliner in a car, but I don't care. I wanted her to have good experiences rather than being uncomfortable all the time. It makes me feel so bad that I had her in that hard seat for so long - I just didn't know any better.

So, hubby and I are looking at car seats. Well, we both kind of freaked when I suggested this option - a duo stroller travel system. OMG! is right. We have to get a duo stroller...I mean we will have a toddler and a baby! It would really be a smart decision - and almost a necessary decision.

I have looked at used systems, but I just don't know what the history is behind them and would rather borrow someone's or just buy new. I figure if I get the Graco duo system I can use the click-n-go in my single stroller as well. That way I am set if I go somewhere with just the boy or with both kids.

It is crazy to think we are going to have two kids in a little over a month. I was having false pains last night and we decided that we need to get the bag packed and get ready for baby. We have had several friends tell us they went early with the second, but then there are a ton who went on time with the second...never late, though.

No comments: