Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

Music Class

As I have mentioned before, it is amazing how quickly children grow from babies to toddlers; from knowing just to survive to knowing how to play and enjoy certain games and toys; and to be picky eaters! My latest shout out to amazement is music class.

We travel the same way to music class as we do to the library. Well, we were meeting our mommies group at the library and P lit up and kept saying "moosic cass? moosic cass?" Now how did that little thing gather we were going to music class? I never said anything except that we were meeting her friends and she was going to get to play and look at books. The only thing I can think of is that she recognized where I was driving and assumed we were going to see Mrs. Andrea at moosic cass. She wasn't disappointed, though, she loves all of her friends...especially when she just gets to play and look at books at her discretion.

P has also started grabbing her toys that play music or her instruments and coming up to me saying "pay moosic!" She plays her little instruments and sings. I have to get it on video. It is so darn cute. I have a regular Tori Amos in the house.

No comments: