We have been collecting plush ornaments so that she can play with them and we don't have to worry about them breaking. The last thing I would want is my child getting a piece of that thin glass from a Christmas bulb stuck in her eye. yuck. This year I found some adorable soft ornaments at a few craft shows and World Market. It'll be nice to see them next year for I will surely forget what I purchased by then and am so used to seeing the same ornaments year after year that it'll be a nice surprise to open the Christmas storage bins.
She also learned quickly about presents. She wasn't that interested on her first birthday back in May, but now she LOVED getting a new present to open. I think the present we just got from her friends Amaya and Myka was the cutest to watch her open. I got the excitement on her face in the picture below. Way too cute. Our friends sent us a video of A-n-M opening their presents from us and I wanted to be sure to take pics of P opening their presents to send to them because I thought it was so cute seeing their little reactions to what we got them. Of course, prego brain of mine put the tags on the wrongs presents so the older girl was opening a "baby" gift and the baby openend the game "Cooties." hahah! Oh well....I had to mix something up because I had been doing so darn good.
I just remember when P was baking I sent my nephew's birthday card and gift to my friend and a congratulations on your baby to my little nephew. They were both pretty confused and I laughed like I meant to do it.....
I had P sign her thank you notes to everyone who gave her presents. By "sign" I mean her scribbles that represent her name...again, too cute.
Anyhow - just look at P's little expression in this picture - it makes my heart just melt.
No comments:
Post a Comment