Snow poured on us all morning and into the early afternoon. I think we accumulated about 4 or 5 inches all together. It was really pretty and I couldn't wait to take P out to play in it. Hubby reminded me to be careful because if I fall while I am pregnant I have to go in to the hospital to get checked out. Luckily, the baby is due Jan. 22 and after that I can fall all over the place if I want to. haha!
I dressed P in a warm fleece and realized I had no boots for her. I took a pair of her Baby Legs and pulled them down over her higher top tennis shoes to keep the snow from getting in her shoes. Her snowsuit protected her pretty well, though. It is funny how they make mittens for babies. They have no thumbs and this makes it hard for them to pick up any snow, which I guess is a good thing, but she wanted to pick up other things and was a getting a little frustrated. However, her little mitten fell off and she promptly got my attention to put it back on. She realized she did not want to be cold. It was such a cute moment. Against my hubby's wishes I shoveled the driveway. P was playing in the snow and kept pointing to the house and saying "in there." I think she wanted to go inside to get warm and dry, but she remained patient with me as I finished up getting the snow cleaned up. Guess she wasn't too much of a fan of being cold and wet. Can you blame her? But, she had a great time - it was adorable to see her play, fall in the snow and try to get up.
No comments:
Post a Comment