Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Playing mommy?

Darling P was playing with a little shopping cart we have for the kitchen. She was pushing it around putting puzzle pieces in it, her little stuffed animals and blocks or whatever was small enough to fit. Hubby was watching her so I was just laughing at the glimpses I was catching of her playing.

Well, I was cracking up so hard when I looked out of the corner of my eye, and low and behold there was P on her fake cell phone having a conversation while shopping for various "items." I wasn't quick enough to get a photo...bummer!! Hubby asked if that is what I do when I am at the store and I just said that I guessed so. haha! It is amazing what they pick up...for instance...

P was transporting some toys from the kitchen to the living room and dropped them. She proceeded to say what hubby said sounded like "Oh SH$T." Well...the only person who could be guilty of that would be me. I am the one with the sewar mouth in the family, but I have to admit that I have gotten SO much better with having a child around me 24/7.

No comments: