Pages

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I hate shots.

Today I am taking Miss P to get her four month immunization shots. I am SO dreading it. Last night I ate the biggest bowl of chocolate ice cream with fudge on top and popcorn because I was stressing out over it.

I really don't mind shots myself. I never really have minded them. I don't even mind getting blood drawn or getting an IV hooked up to my arm. BUT, when I see the pain and tears in my little girl's eyes after she gets a shot it makes me HATE them.

When she received her two month shots the nurse had me hold her down, so I was made out like the bad guy. Miss P looked right in my eyes and started screaming. It was awful. Then I brought her home and she kept crying, so I gave her baby tylenol. That helped, but when she woke up she would cry this drowsy, I am in pain cry that just broke my heart.

I have to go through that again today...and I am so sad about it.

No comments: