Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

New toys

I put Miss P in her Johnny Jump Up the other day and she LOVED it. It only took her about 10 minutes to realize she can turn and watch the dogs or see what I am up to, and also to bounce. She loves to use her little legs to bounce her up and down. The best part is, I think she likes the feeling of independence. She loves to be held, but she also likes to have her "own" thing going on. She gets that from her mom.

At first I was a little leery because you just clasp it above the door frame, but it holds pretty firmly - especially when baby is in the seat. It seems to pull the clasps tighter together against the wall when she is in it. She doesn't bounce all that aggressively, yet. I am sure I will rethink putting her in it when she grows a bit more. Right now, at a whole 13 pounds, I feel pretty safe about her bouncing around.

Of course, the first time I put her in it I had to take a ton of pictures. She was so damn cute, how could I resist?. I think hubby gets annoyed when I say "grab the camera" because I already have over 2,000 pictures of her in our iPhoto; but, those are 2,000 pictures of her I will NEVER get to take again. Pictures of hubby and I are old hat - we pretty much look the same day after day, but Miss P changes everyday and I need to be sure to document it. Luckily, I am more organized with her pictures and backing them up than I am with the laundry.

No comments: