Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008



Attack of the baby!!!

I laid out the blanket and put Ethan on it to roll around and play. P came in and plopped down beside him because she likes to tickle him and be silly. Well, today Ethan played back with her. It was like a baby attack and P loved it, but didn't quite know what to do when he rolled over. I thought he may be trying to roll onto his belly, but I think he was genuinely playing. I had to get a video of it. Ethan is 4 and 1/2 months old and P is 2 years old.

Of course, then P got too rough and kept pushing him in the head. He laughed, but I could see her getting rougher and rougher. It was a little too much for an over-protective mother to handle.

The blanket they are laying on was Shane's when he was a baby. His Aunt Mimi or Nana knitted it for him, and I can't remember which one. Unfortunately since Sheilah is gone, I don't know who would have that information. Maybe Aunt Ronnie or Judy, but they were busy with their own kids at the time. hmmmmmm.....

No comments: