If it isn't a dog farting, a poopy diaper, daddy's breath or the garbage, I smell. I started using Tom's deoderant and am not so happy with it...or any deoderant for that matter. I have tried just about every brand out there, crystals, homeade concoctions and now organic crap. Nothing works. It is embarressing.
I laid down to nurse baby E and that is when I realized Tom wasn't doing his job. Luckily, I took off my shirt I want to wear to a birthday party tonight earlier today...hopefully pre-stink. I am hoping my BO is more something I can smell because I am sensitive about it rather than a rude intruder when you go to give someone a hug. That would be horrible! Kind of like when someone leans over to whisper something to you and their breath is atrocious. That is when you can offer a mint, but you can't really offer someone a stick of BAN. :)
1 comment:
This made me laugh, probably a lot more than it should have.
Post a Comment