Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby Mine

Ethan turned 5 months old today. I had so many lovely words written about him and a silly story about how he hit himself in the head with a rattle and cried, but alas, darling daughter made a sneak attack on me and grabbed the mouse before I even realized what happened. My whole entry was deleted. So, here are some pictures:



One thing I do want to mention is that the swing above can't swing him anymore. It can hold him because of his length, but he is too heavy (at 5 months old) for it to actually sway him back and forth. I have tried different positions, different speeds...my baby is too heavy for a baby swing! ha! He's just a big boy.

And, here is the little shit - can't you just see it in her face? Trouble I tell ya, trouble....

No comments: