Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mommies Group

My mommies group is so much fun and the women in the group have become good friends of mine. They are each so different and fascinating in their own way. We generally meet every Wednesday at 10a and have some Friday outings. Once a month we do "mom's night out" on a Wednesday evening and try a new restaurant. We have so much fun together and they make me belly laugh with stories about their husbands, kids or lives. I truly feel blessed to have been invited to join such a group.

Yesterday, we took pictures of the kids together. We thought it'd be a great idea to start documenting them as a group to see how much they grow. Mommy Amanda is leaving us because her hubby got a job ay a practice in Indy, so we wanted to do it right away to be sure that Vincent was in the pics. They are special people who will surely be missed.

Here's the group of darlings sans babies....


Here are the babies...


Here is baby Ethan trying to eat baby Naomi...I guess he isn't allergic to beautiful baby girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

Amanda C. said...

Thanks for taking the great pics! I'm glad we were finally able to get V in one of them. ;) We'll really miss all of you!