My darling son-to-be,
I know that you are taking your time enjoying your warm watery surroundings and listening to the sounds of your sister and the dogs, but don't you think it is time you come out and actually see them? I mean, I know you like the food I feed you and are beefing up, but really you don't have to get TOO big...a smaller baby makes labor easier on mommy. I guess at this point it doesn't matter since I am almost full term. Wishful thinking never hurt anyone, though.
I am being pretty selfish at this point. Mainly because I weigh the same amount as an average man and have circles so dark under my eyes that Grammies thought I had gotten a black eye. It is hard to get around and especially hard to get up after sitting on the floor playing with Peyton. You keep teasing me with painful movements and Braxton Hicks. Daddy even put the luggage in the car and has his outfit picked out that he will throw on if he is in his PJ's when you decide to come.
We are all very excited to meet you and hold you in our arms. Daddy and I are still deciding on a name and right now we just call you baby brother. P calls you baby brozer and gives you a kiss every night. I bet she is already planning how she is going to dress you up and make you call her things like "Queen Peyton" or she'll make you sit there while she plays teacher. All kidding aside, you both will have so much fun playing together. Hopefully she won't hit you too much when you are born...we'll see. She likes to hit the dogs with her toys; she thinks it is funny.
Okay, so doesn't that all sound like fun? And don't you think it is time to greet the world? I think you are too busy sleeping at this point to listen to me, but hey, it's worth a shot.
Love, mama
No comments:
Post a Comment