Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2008

P has first sleepover

P had her first sleepover at Grammie and Papa's house. I was worried about her, but I knew they would take good care of her. I called as soon as I got up this morning to check on her and she was just fine. I heard her in the background talking and eating her breakfast. It was funny to listen to my mom and dad try to figure out what she was saying. She is expanding her vocabulary and many of the new words are not easy to comprehend, but once you get them you are like "oh, yeah, duh - that IS what she is saying!"

Today is my mom's birthday. I think she kind of wants P with her for the day. They are enjoying her company and I am fine with it. I actually can take this time to get stuff done that is hard to do when I have her. I am picking and choosing my errands and chores for the day - all the ones get done that I can't do with her. At least at this point it is harder and harder to get around and even doing things by myself takes more time than usual. Kind of funny, actually!

Hubby and I went to the movies last night to celebrate our "freedom" for a night. We saw "Charlie Wilson's War." Great movie. I would recommend it. I got to eat movie popcorn - something I truly love, and drink soda. They didn't have juju bees....:(

I am really hoping to go into labor today...can I just share that? They asked if I wanted to be induced next week and I said no. They asked if I wanted to strip the membranes and I said no. Today I kind of wish I had said yes to one of those things...even though I really don't. Just feeling quite pregnant at the moment.

No comments: