The February Issue is officially out and at Borders bookstore if anyone is interested. I know many of my mommy friends get them in the mail. Anyhow, some of my friends have asked what I said or where it is in the magazine.
Here is the scoop:
February 2008 issue
Pg. 29
"How we make errands more fun"
I just commented that I leaf through magazines at the checkout line and point at the pictures I think P would be interested in seeing. She likes to look at animals, other babies and people doing things like swimming or running.
I had sent in a comment on this subject last spring (I think) and in September or October one of the editors or journalists called me to follow-up. It was pretty easy. She just verified my name and location. I sent a number of other ideas, but I tried to keep the email short and sweet because being in MR for so many years I know how many emails news people get! I guess I'll share more often now that I know my ideas actually get read every once in a while. I tend to share my ideas and opinions freely...for those of you who know me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment