Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Besides the fact

that I have barely slept in 7 days, everything is going really well. P is taking well to her baby brother...just take a look at this picture (you may need to click on it to make it bigger):



Seriously, though, P is doing very well with her brother. She has only hit him about 10 times with her hand, once with her sippy and once with her bowl - oh, and once with her teddy bear and once with her baby doll. Other that she just loves on him and pets him like the dogs.

He pretty much nurses all night long and then I just have him sleep beside me. He seems to sleep better if he is in bed with me right now. I don't want it to be a pattern but for now it is fine because it allows me to get 20 minutes here and there through the night. Looking at his face makes me want to do anything for him...regardless of the fact that he is my son. yeah, right!

No comments: