Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Today is the day?

Today is my due date. I don't feel any different than I did yesterday or a month ago. I just feel big and fat, uncomfortable, tired and hungry. Who knows, though, what could transpire today.

I scheduled to be induced tomorrow and canceled the appointment. I just can't do it. I have nothing wrong with me physically and the baby doesn't at this point, either. My due date could just be a few days off and I'd like to give the baby that time to "figure it out." I am on the schedule at the hospital for Jan. 31 which gives me a bit over a week to see if he decides to come on his own.

Now - everything I heard about a second baby being early is completely shot out of the water. Also, walking and going up and down stairs seems to be quite a wive's tale at this point in time. We'll see about heartburn and dark hair and also if the labor and delivery is faster with a subsequent child.

I hope I am not posting tomorrow....:)

1 comment:

SelimaCat said...

Good luck. I remember how depressed I was toward the end. You're doing beautifully--even if you don't think so. We can't wait to meet your sweet boy, whenever he decides to show up.