Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pea trellis



My friend Daryl came over and helped me put up a pea trellis and stake my peppers. The peas were starting to wrap themselves on the green bean plants and creep out, so I had to get a trellis up for them. It was so easy! Daryl brought some bamboo rods she picked up at Big Lots! on the cheap, some plastic ties and yarn. We hooked the rods together and voila, a pea trellis. I think it took us like 20 minutes. Since I didn't put it up when I initially planted the seed I have to train the peas to grow up the trellis. Not a big deal because the plants are still very young. They should be really pretty growing up the trellis.


P helped, too. She found a branch with some leaves on it and wanted to plant it in the garden. Darly helped her "plant" it and P put a rock in a hole in the dirt she found near the peppers. What a cutie. It was also the day of bikini. My cousin gave us a little bikini swimsuit for her and I wanted to try it on her to see if it fit. Well, she didn't want to take it off and wore it all day long. Too stinkin' cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jkljlkj

Anonymous said...

Look at that I'm so famous now. :)