Hubby and I were watching some show on HGTV a few months ago and I thought for sure I recognized one of the handymen as a guy I had a HUGE crush on in high school. Well, I happened to be looking online for some information and low and behold I came across HIM!! He has his own stinkin' show on HGTV!! He was seriously the HOTTEST guy in my highschool. I remember he played football and I would walk behind him trying to muster up some nerve to even say "hi." I couldn't do it!! He was far too good-looking to talk to little ole me was what I thought.
If I only knew our interests were going to be similar as we grew into adults, I may have said something to him...who knows, maybe we would have gone to a sock hop or something together. ha! I recognized Steve Hanneman because of his eyes - look here and you'll see what I mean: http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hheds
Here is an article written in the Columbus Dispatch: http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/life/stories/2008/01/19/1_HANNEMAN.ART_ART_01-19-08_D1_3P92E9B.html
Good gravy. Well, I have my new...old...celebrity crush!!!
1 comment:
YEAH I recognize that name. He was in Designed To Sell (my fave show on hgtv).
What a better person...hunk to have known. I went to elementary school with Brian Littrell, he was my sisters friend and we'd all skate together at the local skating rink in Lexington, Ky when I was 9 years old or so. Oh yeah in case you don't know who he is...he's a Backstreet boy hehehe.
Post a Comment