Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Tired...forever?

I was up last night with Ethan pretty much the whole night. He is now sick, again. He has the same thing that Peyton had, and now I am getting it. Can the little guy catch a break? It seems he has been sick more than he has been healthy. And, isn't this the time when the illnesses are supposed to beginning ceasing? Not in my house, it seems everyone got sick when the weather started getting nicer. I think we caught this round at Mila's party because Mila and Kelly both got sick and the symptoms are the same. Bridgette and the kids were sick, too, but they had been on antibiotics and I doubt they spread anything.

I need sleep. Hubby took Peyton to Angie D's house for the day. I am taking advantage of every second Ethan naps to nap, too. I have a doctor's appointment this morning and I need to go grocery shopping, but that is it. I slept on the couch with Ethan last night because he would not lay down in his crib or with me in bed. He finally fell asleep in a position that worked with me being propped up by pillows. I really hope I don't have to do that again tonight.

This little baby boy is giving me a run for my money. I cannot even believe how hard I thought Peyton was until I had him. She was a piece of cake! I am really happy to have Ethan, but having two really young children is more difficult than I had imagined. But, part of that is my state of mind right now. It will get better soon.

1 comment:

Momma Bear said...

HEY!
I forgot how much we were sick last year. I think it may come with the second. We were sick every month between the months of october 06 thru May 07. I recall in Dec 06 Super N projectile vomiting 6 times in 2 hours. And then the same night I vomited 14 times in 4 hours, no kidding nor exaggeration. It will end, hang in there!!! Seriously!! And grocery shopping...give me your list if this happens again and I'll go for you. I know I know i have 3 little ones but I'd like to help. And being sick sucks!!
I'm sorry :(.