I am taking P to the pedi this morning. He wants to see her. I think she has yet another ear infection. She was up all night and early this morning crying. Hubby went in to get her this morning and she wouldn't calm down until I got her. I had to nurse E and felt terrible that she was crying for me and I couldn't really be attentive to her, but she was fine waiting. Ethan slept okay after 1am until 5am and then was up again. He is super congested, too, and I am really scared he is going to get an ear infection. ugh. He also has had some bad tummy problems this week - I think that is why he hasn't been sleeping well. Seems I cannot eat any chocolate, and I was eating brownies all week and chocolate chips. Poor little guy - I was basically making him sick so I could feel better. :) But, who knew! Now I know! Thankfully, he is not allergic to beer because I think I need one right now.
We decided that Shane is going to Oregon alone to his conference. Shane traveled with an ear infection once and lost some hearing in his ears. He doesn't want something like that to potentially happen to P if her ear infection is still lingering. And, with a recent double ear infection and potential ear infection now I agree with him. I think that taking the kids to Oregon with the time change and them both just being sick is not fair to them. I'd rather hang around here and make sure we are all on the mend and get back to being normal humans instead of zombie-like creatures. Oh well - it'll make our Florida trip in the fall that much sweeter.
Update:
We saw the pedi - P has a double ear infection. She also has a temperature of 104 and is basically just laying on hubby with her eyes half open. It is so sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment