Kristine and Tammi know what I mean because their pictures have ended up in Target picture frames. Well, mom and I were at Walmart and the baby had a blow out. I changed him in the shoe aisle because P could stay busy running around trying on shoes. Then I thought it would just be hysterical to leave at diaper in a box for the next unassuming customer. Mom and I laughed so hard. She thought I took with me, but I left it. In the box. Down shoe aisle two.
Well, we got back to mom's house and she got so upset with me because she said they have cameras and she shops there often. She was afraid they may recognize her...and I laughed at that, too. One because IF something like would ever happen it would be like a Simpsons episode and two because she was seriously worried and I like to laugh at that, too.
And, here are the pics. I would make a horrible criminal because I document all of my antics.
hahahahahaa!
2 comments:
omg that's hilarious crack my a** up!! haha
Chelsea tells me you're a criminal, but not for the reason you think--apparently, it's against the law to take pictures in Wal-Mart!!
Post a Comment